Securing Your Organization
Technology can often be a double edged sword, offering miraculous improvements while exposing excruciating vulnerabilities. The human element is and always will be the most vulnerable aspect of an organizations digital and physical security. Meteor Strategies employs specialists in ethical hacking, social engineering, and physical security covering every aspect of organizational security.
Ethical Hacking refers to the act of locating weaknesses and vulnerabilities of computer and information systems by duplicating the intent and actions of malicious hackers. Ethical Hacking is also known as penetration testing, intrusion testing, or red teaming.
The Testing Ground
Meteor Strategies offers a safe and efficient way of testing for digital, physical and human vulnerabilities. Reporting the discoveries in full documentation, with proven strategies to eliminate and manage each vulnerability.
- Digital Vulnerability Assessment
- Social Engineering Vulnerability Assessment
- Physical Security Vulnerability Assessments
- Simulated Hack (Penetration Testing)
- Unauthorized WiFi Access Detection (Eliminate Bandwidth Thiefs)
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) Penetration Testing
- Bluetooth Penetration Testing
- Full Reporting on Discovered Vulnerabilities & Exploits